Do's and Don'ts
ICESPIKE™ is an Economical, One-Size-Fits-All traction system with superior traction and durability that is easy to install. One set of ICESPIKE™ can last up to 500 miles of wear!
- *Do space ICESPIKE™ evenly across the ball of the foot and the heel of the foot
- *Do mark your shoe before you install ICESPIKE™
- *Do arrange ICESPIKE™ in the same pattern on each shoe
- *Don't install ICESPIKE™ too close to or too far away from the edge of the shoe
- *Don't install ICESPIKE™ in grooves or channels in the sole - some shoes have fairly deep grooves for channeling water away from the sole and for extra traction. If the pattern you have set hits one of these channels, move the spike forward, back or sideways to avoid the groove.
- ICESPIKE™ outfitted shoes and boots should NOT be worn on any indoor wood flooring or surface that can be damaged by the spikes
- *Treat your ICESPIKE™ outfitted footwear the same as you would your golf spikes or ice skates
- ICESPIKE™ is not liable or responsible for any injury, loss or consequential damage from the use of this product including but not limited to the installation and wearing of this product.
- ICESPIKE™ is designed to assist the wearer with traction on ice and snow and difficult terrains, but will not eliminate the inherent dangers of running and/or walking on any surface.